Travel from UAE to India on Diwali?

exchange

Travel from UAE to India on Diwali?

Postby exchange » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 am

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and website, and I've been looking to see if we've any one who's Indian, and who travels regularly from UAE to india.
I'm searching for the best deal, and while I found an OTA named Tajawal offering almost up to 20%, I can be a bit greedy and desiring more, after all, all this money will go back to my family. So my question is, what is your favorite airline/OTA, why and do they offer anything that I can use?

MartinoSit

View first unread post

Postby MartinoSit » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Try the "View new posts" for a list of recent additions. Works whether or not there are any that are "unread". - AL in Indy

nibblecell

Re: Travel from UAE to India on Diwali?

Postby nibblecell » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:00 am

Favourite travel memory: I lived in Brazil for a year around 2014, and my primary goal was to somehow, some way find a job at the World Cup. Long story short, I managed to join an Australian tour company, shooting daily videos over the course of 21 days during the tournament and was able to attend five World Cup matches. It was a dream come true.

Favourite destination: While it is fresh in my mind, my most recent “Travel Deeper” adventure in Japan was as eye-opening as it was life-changing. Culture, food, intrigue – Japan is an explorer’s paradise.

nibblecell

Postby nibblecell » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 am

Favourite travel memory: I lived in Brazil for a year around 2014, and my primary goal was to somehow, some way find a job at the World Cup. Long story short, I managed to join an Australian tour company, shooting daily videos over the course of 21 days during the tournament and was able to attend five World Cup matches. It was a dream come true.

Favourite destination: While it is fresh in my mind, my most recent “Travel Deeper” adventure in Japan was as eye-opening as it was life-changing. Culture, food, intrigue – Japan is an explorer’s paradise.

exchange

Postby exchange » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:45 am

Online-Pattaya is a convenient tourist service for booking popular tours in Pattaya. Available services: meetings at Bangkok airports, taxi from Pattaya to the airport. Group and individual transfers to Koh Samet, Koh Chang and other islands. Free transfers to popular malls and spas. Visa service for those who want to prolong their stay in Thailand. We offer the best prices for your holiday in Pattaya in 2018.

Just make a booking and enjoy your perfect holiday. Online-Pattaya will take care of everything.

exchange

Postby exchange » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:45 am

Online-Pattaya is a convenient tourist service for booking popular tours in Pattaya. Available services: meetings at Bangkok airports, taxi from Pattaya to the airport. Group and individual transfers to Koh Samet, Koh Chang and other islands. Free transfers to popular malls and spas. Visa service for those who want to prolong their stay in Thailand. We offer the best prices for your holiday in Pattaya in 2018.

Just make a booking and enjoy your perfect holiday. Online-Pattaya will take care of everything. https://online-pattaya.com/

Return to “Trance”